Monday, June 22, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We made it home safe and sound and, boy, am I happy to be home. We had a ball on vacation, but 10 days is a long time to live out of a suitcase -- especially when you are moving that suitcase around every few days.

Reality was definitely there to greet me when I got here, but I was going to have to face it at some point or another. I have a lot of work to do to make up for being away for so long so I'm going to try my darndest to focus this week! I know I need to make some decisions about what to do for our next cycle, but I'm just not quite ready to that.

I keep going back and forth about the pros and cons of staying with the OB for another cycle or asking to be referred a cycle early. My mom and Kyle have both urged me to ask my Dr. for an early referral, but for some reason I'm still not 100% sure that thats the best thing. The planner in me, of course, says "this isn't working..move on!", but the practical part of me is saying "its only been two months..be patient!" OK, I don't really hear voices in my head, but you get what I'm saying.

I'm supposed to call my OB if I don't get my period by today or tomorrow (I laughed out loud when the nurse asked me when I was expecting to get AF) so I'll need to make a decision soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment