Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Eastward Bound

Well, we are getting out of dodge for a few days -- 10 to be exact! My cousin is getting married on the East coast and then we are taking the opportunity to do some sight seeing on the way home. It comes at a good time for many reasons, really. For one, Kyle is in desperate need of a break, we could really use some quality time together, and its Week #2 of our two-week-wait. No testing now until the very end of our trip so I can mentally put it behind me and ENJOY myself! I am actually going to try and wait until we get home to test, but I did throw in a HPT just in case the mood strikes.

At the very least, though, I'm just hoping for a high progesterone level! I'm headed to the Lab Corp in Milford, DE Monday morning to get the test done and then, my guess is that, I'll hear from my doctor a day or two after that. Keep those fingers and toes crossed, please:)

2 comments:

  1. Aghh, just tuning back in! I finally added your link to my blog so I can keep up without having to use my brain too much:) But OK, so if you are in the 2ww, then does that mean that you o'ed?? You are so right about all the confusing, conflicting advice, test lines/control lines, ack ack ack. I bought all my tests from http://www.babycreation.com... they are super cheap and you can pee til your heart's content without feeling guilty:) I hope you get/got your good news while away. Looking forward to an update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks KP, for the tip. Unfortunately, as you'll see in my newest post, I didn't quite get the news I was hoping for. Thanks for all the support, it means a lot to me!!

    ReplyDelete