Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I first want to thank K-Tell for giving me the instructions for making such a fun new blog header. Not only is it fun to look at, but it was a lot of fun to make! Those who enjoy scrap booking will love ScrapBlog. Imagine having all of the decorative paper and stickers that you could ever want, but you don't have to pay the hefty price tag. Fun.

Its been a big week in our household. Not only are we still on a high after knowing there is no nasty cyst growing, as well as the fact things may even go our way this month, but, we also bought a new car! We definitely bought it preparing for what we hope is in our near future. Its more of a family car then what I was driving before and it has 4-wheel drive. With driving 20 miles one-way to work and now adding another 10 or so mile drive to graduate school in the Fall (!!) we decided I (and our hypothetical baby) would be safer. Take control of the things you actually can, right?

And, I *think* I got a positive OPK today. Yeah, I *think*. I say it that way because I've *thought* that before. And as crazy as I am about this sometimes I even wrapped the thing in tin foil, stuck it in a plastic baggie and made two of my nearest and dearest look at those frustrating little lines. They both agreed that it indeed was +, but of course I'm still skeptical. The Dr. said to call when/if I get a LH surge or on Friday (since today is already CD20)-- whichever came first. I think I'll go ahead and split the difference and call her tomorrow and tell her I *think* I got a +OPK. It sounded like either way they were going to test my progesterone Tues. or Wed. next week so whether I got a surge or not, my blood certainly won't lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment