Friday, October 2, 2009

In desperate need of clothes: please help

I really wanted to wait until I was 12 weeks to buy any new clothes, but after the morning I had tearing through my closest, I can't wait anymore. I left for work feeling frumpy and not put together because my options were so slim. I had to wear an old skirt that I never really liked, not to mention I really don't like skirts in general. I am definitely more of a pant-girl and unless I want to wear that obnoxious Belly Band every day, I'm out of choices in that department.

I only have to go into work three days out of the week so I figure if I can get a least a few pairs of pants with some give, I'll be able to change up my outfits week to week enough that nobody will know I've been wearing the same three pairs of pants. And truthfully, I really don't care if they do.

I am going to go to the consignment maternity store with my very pregnant, and when I say very pregnant I mean she is a week away from her due date, friend. I'm sure she was surprised that I was giving into my self-enforced rule about waiting until week 12 was over, not just beginning, but she hasn't yet heard my tale of trying to get dressed this morning. She probably doesn't need to to know why I felt like its time to give in to the elastic waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment