Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Upcoming milestones

I'm feeling pretty good this week. A lot tired, but only a little nauseated. I'm liking the idea that my first trimester will be over next Friday. I remember when it felt like it was an eternity away, and I must say this is a much better feeling.

The following week we are going to Vermont to celebrate my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary with my entire family. I have purposely held back telling my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins for that very trip -- to get to tell them in person. Its been hard to keep it quiet (and I can only hope my mom is telling the truth when she says she hasn't spilled the beans) but I know it will be so worth it to get to tell them all together and not over the phone. Our family is spread out from as far as California to North Carolina to Vermont to Ohio. It is a rare occasion that we are all in one place and for that I'm thankful that the timing really is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment