Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ok, so I'm now almost 3 centimeters dilated and nearly ALL the way effaced. I'd say it's time, right?

I finished my last night of class last night and tomorrow is my last day of work. Of course, now every little pain I feel I'm sure its labor. I'll know for sure, right? Thats one of my biggest fears. I've had so many Braxton Hicks that I fear I won't know the difference. I hope my water breaks. Not just because that means Olivia will be on her way, but because it's a sure fire sign it's time!

Doc had me schedule an induction...just in case. She says since I'm already so far along on my own she would feel comfortable doing it as soon as the weekend right after my due date. So, for now, we have an induction scheduled for next Sunday, April 25. I REALLY don't want to have to use it, but her next suggestion was April 30 so the 25th sounds pretty good in comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment