Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ok, so as of Monday I am 4 centimeters dilated and all the way effaced. Thats right, 4 whole centimeters.

We have an induction scheduled for Sunday night at 9pm, but I'm really hoping we don't need it. The doc said given my stats that I'm not increasing my risks for anything, c-section included, by inducing before the traditional 10-days are up. In fact, she thinks either way its going to go pretty fast given all the progress that I've made on my own. I just would prefer Olivia decide its time on her own, but if she hasn't made that decision by Sunday it looks like I'm going to have to make my first motherly executive decision.

So, here I am, on Wednesday, just waiting...and waiting. This part is hard! I feel like a ticking time bomb. The planner in me is freaking out. What if Kyle is in a meeting and my water breaks? What if I want to run to the store and my contractions start? Yeah, I am known for over-analysis -- this situation is definitely not exempt.

Soon. Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment