Monday, August 17, 2009

Big week

Headed back to work this week. Man, this is going to be an interesting week. Three months off, taking on more hours the first few weeks of school, AND I'm starting graduate school next week. Talk about a major shock. Going from zero schedule to almost being over-booked. Not to mention I'm turning the big 2-8 this week.

In all honesty, though, I'm ready to get back into a regular schedule. I really wanted to be good at making my own hours, but at the end of the day, I'm just not. To give myself a little more credit, I have been slightly distracted this summer for obvious reasons so I'd like to think under different circumstances that my production level would have been much higher. Regardless, the summer has come to an end and I gave freelancing a shot (not necessarily a fair one) which is all I promised myself I would do.

And my students! I miss them! I am definitely looking forward to getting back in touch with them and living vicariously through them and remembering what it was like to think deciding what to eat in the cafeteria and what party to go to were the toughest decisions I'd ever make.

No comments:

Post a Comment