Friday, February 19, 2010

Olivia. Thats going to be my little girl's name. Now that we have decided "for sure", it makes me feel like I know her even a little bit more. We've been trying it out at home and it feels just right:)

She's a little stinker already. Little Miss. Active that's for sure. The last two Drs appointments she has played hide-and-go-seek with the Dr's doppler. Literally, last week she moved five times before the Dr. could get a good read of her heartbeat! The Dr. was cracking up! I'm beginning to wonder if this is a small peek into my future. Her Daddy can't sit down for more than 5-minutes and I'm thinking she may have inherited that gene.

I just set up a "meet and greet" with the pediatrician we are interested in. Do you think I need to set up more than one? I've heard you should interview a few, but everyone raves about this practice so I'm assuming I'll feel the same way. Maybe thats not a safe assumption?

Left to do: washing clothes, attending all of our various classes, showers (!), pre-registering at the hospital, final preps!

3 comments:

  1. I love the name Olivia! And it goes so well with your last name:) And she will have a whole book series of her own!!! What is her middle name???

    Thanks for sharing:)

    Only a couple more weeks til shower time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't completely decided on the middle name. We are thinking Kathryn. My middle name is Katherine, but it turns out the woman I was named after spelled it Kathryn -- not Katherine! Good thing my mom just figured that out 28 years later:)

    Whoo hoo shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love that name! Good choice! She sounds super cute already:))

    ReplyDelete